- Application may be submitted either in writing, or in video (film) format.
- Applications may be submitted in English, Russian, French and Spanish (these are the main international languages that EIFL-PLIP staff can read and understand, and we have chosen these languages for administrative purposes). If you submit your application using video format, you may use mother-tongue, but the video must have clear subtitles in English.
- Past and present EIFL-PLIP grantee libraries may not apply for an Innovation Award for the EIFL-PLIP-funded service. However, they may submit an application for a service or services that are not funded by EIFL-PLIP and are qualified for this award category.
- If you decide to submit your application in writing, make sure that:
If you decide to submit your application in video format, make sure that:
- You fill in the Application Form in full.
- Your application is supported by 2-3 photos.
We will only accept applications (written or video) that are submitted through the EIFL-PLIP online submission system.
- The video incorporates all the information required by the Application form (doc), including (1) Information about your library (2) Background to the service and the community need (3) Description of the service (4) Results / Community impact. You must study the Application form (doc) carefully for explanations of the information required.
- The video is less than five minutes in length.
- The video has clear English subtitles.
- The video is uploaded to YouTube.