|Home||Who we are||What we do||Where we work||News, events & media||Contact us|
EIFL-FOSS Themed Weeks 2011
The EIFL FOSS Programme held a series of Themed Weeks during 2011.
The topics were suggested by members of the EIFL community. We would very much appreciate suggestions for future topics.
2012 webinars are listed here.
2011 Themed Weeks Calendar
- JANUARY 24-28 Disability Tools (see Disability Tools Themed Week news item or EIFL-FOSS Disability Tools page or Final reports from Pilot)
- FEBRUARY 21-25 Shibboleth / Federated Access Management (in partnership with EIFL-Licensing) (see Shibboleth Themed Week news item or EIFL-FOSS Shibboleth page)
- MARCH 21-25 - CUFTS (in partnership with EIFL-Licensing) (see CUFTS Themed Week news item or EIFL-FOSS CUFTS page or Final reports from Case Study)
- APRIL 18-22 - Faceted Search Technology (general session) and Apache Solr (technical session). There were TWO sessions on this theme - view the Faceted Search Technology news item or the EIFL-FOSS Faceted Search page, or view the news item on the Apache Solr technical session.
- MAY 23-27 - EPrints (in partnership with EIFL-OA). View the EPrints information page and the news item about the EPrints Themed Week.
- JUNE 13-17 - Koha & Advocacy. View the Koha & Advocacy Themed Week news item and see the Koha information page or Final reports from Koha Union Catalogue Pilot.
- SEPTEMBER 5-9 DSpace / Fedora (in partnership with EIFL-OA). View the DSpace and Fedora Themed Week news item, and the DSpace and Fedora information pages.
- SEPTEMBER 26-30 - Evergreen. View the Evergreen Themed Week news item, and the Evergreen information page.
- OCTOBER 10-14 - SubjectsPlus, View the SubjectsPlus Themed Week news item, and the SubjectsPlus information page or Final reports from Pilot.
- OCTOBER 24-28 - OJS (in partnership with EIFL-OA). View the OJS Themed Week news item, and the OJS information page.
- DECEMBER 12-16 - SimpleSAMLphp (Federated Access to E-Resources). View the SimpleSAMLphp news item (including links to the session recording and presentations), and the SimpleSAMLphp information page or Final reports from Case Study.