|Home||Who we are||What we do||Where we work||News, events & media||Contact us|
EIFL-FOSS Themed Weeks 2011
The EIFL FOSS Programme held a series of Themed Weeks during 2011.
The topics were suggested by members of the EIFL community. We would very much appreciate suggestions for future topics.
2011 Themed Weeks Calendar
- JANUARY 24-28 Disability Tools (see Disability Tools Themed Week news item or EIFL-FOSS Disability Tools page or Final reports from Pilot)
- FEBRUARY 21-25 Shibboleth / Federated Access Management (in partnership with EIFL-Licensing) (see Shibboleth Themed Week news item or EIFL-FOSS Shibboleth page)
- MARCH 21-25 - CUFTS (in partnership with EIFL-Licensing) (see CUFTS Themed Week news item or EIFL-FOSS CUFTS page or Final reports from Case Study)
- APRIL 18-22 - Faceted Search Technology (general session) and Apache Solr (technical session). There were TWO sessions on this theme - view the Faceted Search Technology news item or the EIFL-FOSS Faceted Search page, or view the news item on the Apache Solr technical session.
- MAY 23-27 - EPrints (in partnership with EIFL-OA). View the EPrints information page and the news item about the EPrints Themed Week.
- JUNE 13-17 - Koha & Advocacy. View the Koha & Advocacy Themed Week news item and see the Koha information page or Final reports from Koha Union Catalogue Pilot.
- SEPTEMBER 5-9 DSpace / Fedora (in partnership with EIFL-OA). View the DSpace and Fedora Themed Week news item, and the DSpace and Fedora information pages.
- SEPTEMBER 26-30 - Evergreen. View the Evergreen Themed Week news item, and the Evergreen information page.
- OCTOBER 10-14 - SubjectsPlus, View the SubjectsPlus Themed Week news item, and the SubjectsPlus information page or Final reports from Pilot.
- OCTOBER 24-28 - OJS (in partnership with EIFL-OA). View the OJS Themed Week news item, and the OJS information page.
- DECEMBER 12-16 - SimpleSAMLphp (Federated Access to E-Resources). View the SimpleSAMLphp news item (including links to the session recording and presentations), and the SimpleSAMLphp information page or Final reports from Case Study.