Overview | Agreement term | Eligible countries | Pricing and licences | Subject coverage | Key features | Further information | About the vendor
Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC) Journals includes all 47 RSC journals, databases and bulletins that are available online.
Libraries with current subscriptions also have the opportunity to subscribe to the Archive which includes content going back to 1841.
1 January 2013 - 31 December 2013
Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Botswana, Cambodia, Cameroon, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, Georgia, Ghana, Kenya, Kosova, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lesotho, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malawi, Mali, Moldova, Mongolia, Mozambique, Namibia, Nepal, Nigeria, Palestine, Senegal, Serbia, Slovenia, Sudan, Swaziland, Syria, Tajikistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- Institutions in the above countries: if you are interested in gaining access to the Royal Society of Chemistry Journals Collection, please contact your EIFL-Licensing Coordinator.
Pricing and licences
Available to members only here.
[Back to top]
- Includes access to RSC's flagship journals: Chemical Science, Chemical Communications and Chemical Society Reviews.
- Includes market-leading titles in major areas of chemistry such as PCCP (in cooperation with many other European chemical societies), Dalton Transactions, Organic & Biomolecular Chemistry, Journal of Materials Chemistry, and Analyst (which has been published continuously since 1876).
- Current subscribers can also choose to subscribe to the Leased Journal Archive. This contains all articles published by the RSC (and its forerunner societies) from 1841 to 2004, and contains approximately 238,000 articles.
- RSC journals are fully cross-searchable alongside RSC eBooks (also available through EIFL-Licensing) via a single interface.
About the vendor
Click here for information about RSC Publishing.
[Back to top]