EIFL Open Access Programme Manager Iryna Kuchma will speak about OpenAIRE as a European Infrastructure Supporting Open Science at the Serbian national OpenAIRE workshop to be hosted by the University of Belgrade.
Over 500 people have already registered for the Open Science in Horizon 2020 workshop, which also includes the following presentations -
- OpenAIRE in Serbia, by Biljana Kosanović (University of Belgrade)
- Erasmus+ project BE-OPEN – Boosting Engagement of Serbian Universities in Open Science, by Snežana Smederevac i Dejan Pajić (University of Novy Sad)
- FP7 Post-grant Gold Open Access Pilot with Alternative Funding Mechanism, by Pablo de Castro (LIBER, Netherlands)
- Good practices on institutional repositories in Serbia, by Milica Ševkušić (Institute of Technical Sciences of the Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts and EIFL Open Access Country Coordinator in Serbia
- Open Data: A General Introduction to the Open Research Data Pilot and In-depth Information about Data Management Planning, by Emilie Hermans (University of Ghent, Belgium).
Find out more about the workshop here (in Serbian).
EIFL is one of 50 partners taking part in the OpenAIRE project. OpenAIRE is a large-scale European Union (EU) initiative that aims to promote open scholarship and improve the discoverability and reusability of research publications and data.