Resources for journalists
Thank you for your interest in EIFL. Below are some key resources for media professionals. Please feel free to contact the Communications Team with any specific questions or requests to interview EIFL Experts.
- EIFL experts
- EIFL: A guide for Journalists [PDF]
- Press releases
- Annual Report
- News from EIFL
- EIFL and partners in the news
- Newsletter & sign up
EIFL’s programmes are designed to enable access to knowledge for education, learning, research and sustainable community development.
- The Licensing Programme negotiates affordable access to e-resources and technology products, and waived and discounted Article Processing Charges for open access publishing.
- The Copyright and Libraries Programme advocates for national and international copyright law reform, and supports librarians to become advocates for a fair copyright system.
- The Open Access Programme removes barriers to knowledge sharing by advocating for the adoption of open access (OA) policies and mandates, and by building the capacity to launch and sustain OA repositories and journals.
- The Public Library Innovation Programme advances community development by enabling public libraries to implement innovative ideas that use technology to improve people’s lives and livelihoods.
+33 6 31 61 71
+44 77 4510 5848