- Make the resource available off-site to anyone other than staff and students;
- Remove or hide or change copyright notices or remove acknowledgements;
Note: When cutting and pasting extracts from the resource, any form of acknowledgment associated with the item must be included (e.g. copyright caption with an image).
- Allow the resource to be viewed in any way other than on the institutions secure network;
- Use the resource for Commercial Use or for any purpose other than Educational Purposes;
- Display any part of the resource on a publicly accessible website or network.
All of these restrictions continue after the end of the licence agreement.